SEO Strategies Part 1
Get Ready to Give Your Business a Huge Upgrade, Because You’re About to Discover the Time Saving, Profit Boosting Magic of SEO Strategies!
Includes all the basic search engine strategies you need to implement. Here’s just a small sample of things you’ll discover in this report…
- Three things that can prevent your website from ever getting listed in the major search engines.
- How to convince the owners of high-traffic sites into giving you a prominent one-way link back to your web page.
- How and where to place keywords in order to get the most credit and value from search engine spiders.
- The one thing that both viewers and search engines are hungry for and how you can easily give it to them.
- How backlinks should be configured and where they should be placed in order to give you the best results.
- Why reciprocal links can do more harm than good and what you can do to turn things around.
- The type of links that give you the most search engine benefit while raising your page rank and traffic level at the same time.
File License: PLR (Private Label Rights)
Introducing … SEO Strategies Part 1 …
The first goal of any search engine optimization strategy is to get your web pages indexed. But even before that can happen, you need to get the search engine crawlers to visit your website.
Depending on the search engine or directory and the overall circumstances (how you invite and solicit crawlers), that first visit could take days, weeks, or even months.
And while it’s true that the initial crawler visits can be somewhat unpredictable (or take a long time in coming), once the ice is broken, future visits can be controlled to some degree!
Basically, the more frequently you update your pages, the more frequently the crawlers will show up on your website doorstep.
Of course, that’s only half the battle. The other half is getting the search engines and directories to actually index your pages.
In order to do that, you need to start at the beginning. And the beginning in this particular instance is developing and enhancing pages in such a way that the search engine crawlers will be impressed.
This ebook has more details …